Get behind the scenes with the only Official Neighbours Tours with exclusive access! **
Official Neighbours Ultimate Tour with 'Exclusive Access'
DEPARTS: SAT & SUN
adult $79($59 July-Sept during renovations) i child$65($50 july-sept during renovations)
Please note: Access to the studios is limited until early October 2017 due to renovations. (Lassiters Complex, The Waterhole & Harolds Cafe is closed). Your tour will still include a visit Ramsay St as well as Grease Monkeys, Fitzgeralds Motors and an opportunity to take photos in-front of the popular Eringsborough High sign.
- See the famous street that is tucked away in Melbourne's lovely suburbia and reminisce on those great moments and contemplate plot lines!*
- Come prepared to take photos of the houses with authentic props
- See the exterior from the TV show at Global Studio
- Your exclusive entry will give you the opportunity to see the Lassiter´s Complex (including Lassiter´s Lake), Fitzgeralds Motors, The Waterhole, Harold´s Store and more
- Visit to Ramsay Street
- Exclusive entry to see exterior sets of Global Studios
- Complimentary Neighbours postcard
Everybody needs good Neighbours! Welcome to Ramsay Street, where the dramas unfold every day on the set of Australia’s long-running soap opera, 'Neighbours.' On this official tour, see the actual houses and the street that provide the backdrop of this internationally loved Aussie The Ultimate Fan Tour, you’ll go to the Global Television Studios and visit the exterior sets of the Lassiter’s Complex including Harold's Store, The Waterhole and Lassitier's Lake. Also, we take a walk down Power Road and visit Fitzgerald Motors, Grease Monkeys and Dial-A-Kyle.
This is a great day out, and your professional guide will let you in on all the gossip, insider information and tricks of the trade in filming Neighbours.
- Please note: Access to the studios is limited until early October 2017 due to renovations. (Lassiters Complex, The Waterhole & Harolds Cafe is closed). Your tour will still include a visit Ramsay St as well as Grease Monkeys, Fitzgeralds Motors and an opportunity to take photos in-front of the popular Eringsborough High sign.
- The Neighbours Tour contains slapstick humour and spoilers
- Please note that unscheduled filming in Ramsay St will result in no public access. Photo opportunities of the street are available at a distance only
- Please note that we may use a larger coach during peak times in December and January
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am - 11am (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between approximately 12pm - 2pm (depending on the season)
Minimum of 5 passengers required for tour departure
* These products are not Eco-certified due to the tour being urban based