See the famous street that is tucked away in Melbourne´s lovely suburbia and reminisce on those great moments and contemplate plot lines.
Official ramsay street Tour with Star Meeting
DEPARTS: MONDAY - FRIDAY
Adult $59 i Child $50
Come prepared to take photos of the houses with authentic props
Meet one of your favourite Neighbours actors (past or present), take exclusive photos and grab an autograph by the star!
Our professional guides will provide you with plenty of gossip, laughs and on-board entertainment!
If you´re lucky you may even see some filming!!!
- Visit to Ramsay Street
- Star meeting with Neighbours actor (past or present)
- Complimentary Neighbours postcard
See where it all began on fictional Ramsay Street, tucked away in the suburbs of Melbourne. This is the street where the residents of Neighbours live. The TV families may have changed over the seasons, but the exteriors of the houses remain the same. Take exclusive photos and grab an autograph or two from one of the past or present cast members.
- The Neighbours Tour contains slapstick humour and spoilers
- Please note that unscheduled filming in Ramsay St will result in no public access. Photo opportunities of the street are available at a distance only
- Please note that we may use a larger coach during peak times in December and January
Our tour departs seasonally between 10am - 11am (daylight savings) from Bunyip Tour Office and returns seasonally between approximately 12pm - 2pm (depending on the season)
Minimum of 5 passengers required for tour departure
* These products are not Eco-certified due to the tour being urban based